Candidates and documentation they submit
Candidates should possess the M.A. degree in physics either from Polish or foreign institution (university). Candidates with diplomas in other fields, e.g., mathematics or technical physics, biophysics, or even perhaps chemistry can also apply, but good background in physics (mainly quantum mechanics) is expected.
The deadline for submission of documents is: Monday 20 of September 2010 . See recruitment page.
The necessary documents which are to be submitted by the candidates are:
- A letter of motivation, explaining (briefly) candidate's interests. This is especially important in case of candidates who studied disciplines other than physics.
- A copy of candidates M.A. thesis (in electronic version, preferably in .pdf format file).
- Authenticated copy of the M.A. diploma, or an equivalent document proving that the candidate already passed M.A. exam
- Opinion of the candidate's diploma supervisor.
- Curriculum vitae containing information on:
- candidate's education and marks he/she obtained during the studies (this should be authenticated by corresponding authorities);
- candidates previous (if any) scientific career (publications, experience, conferences, etc.);
- other information which the candidate considers important or favorable.
Documents should be submitted to the Project coordinator:
prof. UG, dr hab. Stanisław Kryszewski,     Email:  email@example.com
University of Gdańsk,
Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics (room 363 B, IIIrd floor)
ul. Wita Stwosza 57,
80-952 Gdańsk, POLAND